Information on the processing of personal data
(Articles 13-14 EU Regulation 2016/679 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data – “GDPR”)
Dear Customer (“Interested”), In compliance with the requirements set by EU Regulation 2016/679, the data controller (Commodore Industries Srl), in order to activate and manage the relationship between the parties, informs you of what the purposes and methods of processing the personal and possibly sensitive data collected, their area of communication and dissemination, as well as the nature of their contribution. Source and type of personal data processed By personal data is meant the data being processed relating to your person, in possession of the Data Controller or which will be requested later or communicated by third parties, specifically: identification and contact data (company name, or physical persons , name, surname, address, telephone, email, bank account details …) The same are provided by the interested party directly Purpose of the treatment Personal data are collected and processed for the following service purposes:
- Execution of contractual or legal contracts entered into or to be concluded with you, and related commitments.
- Fulfillment of legal obligations related to the above relationships.
- Any external professional collaborations for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
- Protection of legal stores.
- Institutional communications and strictly connected to the subject of the report. Personal data are collected and processed only with your specific and distinct consent for.
- the processing of particular categories of (“sensitive”) personal data such as racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, union membership or health-related data.
- send them e-mails, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material. Processing methods and data retention period The treatments, carried out with paper and electronic means, are important to the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights, ensuring adequate security measures. No profiling of the data of the interested party is provided. The personal data concerning you, acquired at the beginning and during the course of the relationship, will be kept for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and processed: in any case, they will be kept for a maximum of 10 years from termination of the relationship, for the fulfillment of legal obligations. The personal data whose processing is based on consent will be kept until the revocation of your consent intervenes, freely exercisable at any time: in the absence of revocation, they will be kept for a maximum of 10 years from the termination of the relationship. Following the revocation of consent, or at the maximum retention period, these personal data will be automatically deleted, or made anonymous in a permanent and non-reversible way. Categories of data recipients and obligation of confidentiality Your data may be known by our employees / collaborators authorized to the treatment and / or by companies or professionals of our trust who perform, on our behalf, after appointment and confidentiality agreement, as data controllers, some technical activities and organizational, such as, but not limited to: administrative, accounting and tax services, legal advice and assistance, IT consultancy and assistance (such as web hosting, webmarketing, infrastructure management and maintenance and supply or assistance of IT technologies, etc.) Your data may also be communicated to the following categories of subjects: insurance companies, banks for the management of collections and payments, public administrations or competent authorities and / or Supervisory Bodies for the fulfillment of legal obligations or for their purposes institutional; professionals qualified for the purpose of studying and / or resolving any specific problems that may arise during the relationship. Rights of the interested party According to Art. From 15 to 22 and from art. 13 the EU Regulation 2016/679 at any time guarantees the following rights.
- access to personal data and all information relating to the processing of personal data concerning you; (Art. 15).
- to obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data; (Art. 16)
- to obtain the deletion of personal data where the conditions exist; (Art. 17)
- to obtain the limitation of treatment if the conditions exist; (Art.18)
- receive personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and readable form from an automatic device;
Commodore Industries Srl Via dei Luxardo, 33 | 00156 Rome VAT number: 14532681005 – C.F. 14532681005 Mail: email@example.com Information on the treatment of personal data (Articles 13-14 EU Regulation 2016/679 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data – “GDPR”)
- in the event of exercise of this right, it will be his / her right to request that the data controller transmit the aforementioned data directly to another data controller; (Art. 20 – Data portability)
- to oppose the processing of personal data concerning you; (Art. 21)
- to withdraw consent at any time if it is the legal basis of the processing: in this case all the activities carried out before the revocation will remain valid and effective;
- to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data for the protection of your personal data and your rights. Data Controller : The Data Controller is Commodore Industries Srl VAT and Tax Code: 14532681005, Via dei Luxardo, 33 | 00156 Rome. Tel. 800.60.91.35; mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The updated list of data processors can be consulted by submitting a written request to the Data Controller mentioned above.